ATP's HPPO series, New upgrade product of XLPE material sheath for most of the kinds of electronic wires (3385, 3386, 10368, etc.), flat wires, and high-temperature equipment wires that need to pass the UL VW-1 test.
1. UL 94 V0 grade material, fully supports various specifications of electronic wires, flat cables, high temperature connecting wires to pass the UL VW-1 flame retardant test.
2. One-time extrusion can fully meet the requirements of UL105°C/125°C temperature resistance grade without irradiation, which can not only greatly save the irradiation cost of wires, but also greatly shorten the finished product cycle (delivery time) of electronic wire products.
3. The excellent electrical performance can not only fully meet the 3.5KV spark test during the extrusion process, but also make the electronic wires rarely have joints during the extrusion process, greatly improving the product yield of each axis, but also fully meet the requirements of UL 1581/758/62. Corresponding withstand voltage test and insulation resistance test.
4. The extrusion efficiency is excellent. The production efficiency of 180-250 meters per minute can be achieved by using the same PVC screw machine, and the appearance can be kept delicate and smooth, and there is little deterioration such as drooling, particles, bulging, and pitting.
5. Excellent printing performance and coloring performance, which can meet the color matching of various colors.
6. Very suitable hardness (95A-98A), thermal shrinkage rate, and toughness, fully meet the processing requirements of end customers such as tin immersion, wire merging, peeling, and so on.
7. With extremely low specific gravity (1.06-1.08), the wire yield per kilogram of material is 34%-42% higher than that of common flame-retardant XLPE (1.40-1.50) of the same quality. That is, under the condition that the customer's cost remains unchanged or even reduced, it not only fully meets the relevant requirements of UL for electronic wires and cables but also greatly improves the production efficiency.
|Technical Data Sheet||Model||Model|
|Material Properties||Test Standard||Test Condition||Unit||6353B-BBS-011G||6333Q-EES-0002S|
|General Characteristics||Material Category||-||-||-|
|Physical Characteristics||Hardness||ISO 48||15S||Shore A||43||38|
|Melt Index||ISO 1133-1:2011||190℃/2.16kg||g/10min||-||-|
|Brittle Temperature||ISO 812||-||℃|
|Hot Air Aging||Elongation Retention Rate||ISO37:2017||-||%|
|Tensile Strength Retention Rate||ISO37:2017||-||%|
|Electrical Performance||Volume Resistivity||ASTM D257||-||Ohm-cm|
|Combustion Performance||Vertical Burning Test||UL 94||3.0/6.0mm||-|
|Oxygen Index||ASTM D2863||-||%|
· Competitive price · Respond immediately · Strong R&D capability · Excellent after-sales service