UEN-M Series Matte TPU
Applied Fields: High-end market TPU wire & cable products with fine, homogeneous matte surface effect.
Characteristics: Fine, homogeneous matte surface effect; slim and soft-touch rubber feel.
1. All kinds of cables and optical cables with matte and matte characteristics are required for the outer quilt;
2. The outer quilt of various cables that can pass the CSA FT-2 horizontal combustion test.
1. Even, delicate, soft, and smooth matte and matte appearance;
2. Excellent mechanical properties, elasticity and wear resistance;
3. Processing characteristics: excellent processing efficiency and processing performance, the production efficiency of 60-100 meters per minute can be achieved by using the same PVC screw machine, and there is very little deterioration such as drooling, particles, bulging, and pitting during processing.
1. Environmental performance: fully meet the requirements of internationally accepted environmental protection directives such as RoHS (REV.2.0), REACH regulations, SVHC substances, and GP;
2. Environmental resistance characteristics: According to the application requirements of customers, anti-UV, anti-static, and other characteristics can be added without changing their basic performance.
|Technical Data Sheet||Model|
|Material Properties||Test Standard||Test Condition||Unit||1185F-EMS-1546T|
|General Characteristics||Material Category||-||-||-|
|Physical Characteristics||Hardness||ISO 48||15S||Shore A||83|
|Melt Index||ISO 1133-1:2011||190℃/2.16kg||g/10min||5.1|
|Brittle Temperature||ISO 812||-||℃|
|Hot Air Aging||Elongation Retention Rate||ISO37:2017||-||%|
|Tensile Strength Retention Rate||ISO37:2017||-||%|
|Electrical Performance||Volume Resistivity||ASTM D257||-||Ohm-cm|
|Combustion Performance||Vertical Burning Test||UL 94||3.0/6.0mm||-|
|Oxygen Index||ASTM D2863||-||%|
· Competitive price · Respond immediately · Strong R&D capability · Excellent after-sales service