HPPOTM is a high-tech product used in ultra-fine optical fiber tight wrapping and sleeve extrusion.
"SEBS/SEPS+MPPE+PE/PP+ halogen-free nano-scale flame retardant material" is polymerized by graft copolymerization and micro-crosslinking technology.
HPPOTM not only has obvious environmental protection (halogen-free) and cost-effective advantages (the cost of production is about 55% of flame-retardant tpe elastomero termoplastico), but also fully meets the requirements of optical cable manufacturers for (very thin) optical fiber tight packaging, sleeve materials in flame-retardant, Requirements for thermal shrinkage, environmental performance (-40°C—100°C), processing efficiency (≥150M/Min), and fiber and coating stripping capabilities
Applicable fields: tight wrapping and casing extrusion of ultra-fine optical fibers with flame retardant requirements.
1. Very outstanding cost performance, low specific gravity (HPPO: 1.06-1.08; flame-retardant TPEE: 1.45-1.50), and low market price, so that the cost per unit of production is about the same as the popular flame-retardant TPEE 55%! 2. UL V0 grade material, fully supports the optical fiber coating and passes the UL VW-1 vertical burning test.
3. Good mechanical properties (Tensile Strength ≥ 15Mpa; Elongation ≥ 250%; Tear Strength ≥ 60 kN/m), fully supporting optical cable products to pass IEC, GB, YD/T related tests.
4. Good fluidity and empty tube shaping ability, which can meet the tight wrapping of various diameter optical fibers and the high-efficiency extrusion of sleeves (≥150M/Min). 5. Very suitable viscosity, rigidity and elasticity values, not only can fully maintain the good adhesion of the coating to the optical fiber, protect the optical fiber from damage under the condition of destructive external force, but also ensure that the coating is attached to the optical fiber, aramid fiber in the later processing. Easy separation of yarn.
6. Good environmental performance (-40℃-100℃), which can meet the environmental requirements of most optical cable products.
7. Excellent coloring performance, using common PE color masterbatch can realize color matching of various colors.